Yesterday we had the great pleasure of participating with the presentation of LIFE project – „Conservation of saproxylic insects in the Carpathians “ at the annual arboriculture conference organized by ARA with the support of the European Arboricultural Council.
During this conference, both news regarding the management of trees in the urban environment and practical examples were presented:
• Digital management of the urban forest
• Assessment of tree health
• Non-invasive excavation technologies in the trees root area
• Methods of decompaction and improvement of soil structure
• Bio-diversity protection interventions in urban areas
The conference was held in Sibiu on November 16-17, 2023 with the main theme „Trees as part of the urban ecosystem”.